Geomatics is the discipline of gathering, storing, processing, and delivering spatially referenced information
A comprehensive surveying, mapping and measurement service
We have been delivering geospatial products to clients across a wide range of sectors for over 30 years.
Our team has a wealth of experience in topographical mapping and engineering surveying, 3D laser scanning, building measurement and photo imagery.
We strive to offer a tailored approach to meet every client’s specific requirement.
Using the latest in geospatial capture techniques, the team is continually expanding their portfolio of products with no project too large or too small.
Your measurement partner in Geomatics
3D Scan Webshare
With an exponential increase in demand for 3D scan data and point clouds, we recognised the need to provide a more intuitive online resource for clients to share, view, interrogate and interpret these data sets.
As a result, we have a new platform that ensures that clients can fully understand their project within the 3D environment, as well as augmenting their CAD drawings and 3D Revit models.
This resource, running in parallel with the team’s scanning capture capabilities, allows the information to be navigated, visualised, interrogated and shared amongst all the design team.
- Laser scanning & point clouds
- Historic buildings & heritage recording
- 3D building surveys & BIM
- Land, engineering & planning surveys
- Measured building surveys
- Close range, sub-millimetre, laser scanning
- Underground utilities
- High precision deformation monitoring
- Photogrammetry & digital imagery
- Land Registry compliant plans, boundary surveys & disputes
- Area measurement
- Volume calculations & cut/fill analysis
- CAD services