Innovative, economic design solutions for all types of infrastructure and building projects
We plan, design, procure, co-ordinate and project manage projects in both the public and private sector
Our expertise, your results
With expertise in infrastructure planning and design, earthworks and 3D ground modelling, pumping stations, sewerage systems, land drainage, flooding and sustainable drainage systems (SuDS), we help our clients navigate through the various complex processes involved with delivering infrastructure schemes.
Our team is also able to provide advice on strategy and regulatory requirements, planning, funding, adoption and construction.
Whatever the stage of the project, we have the expertise to support you. Engaging us at an early stage enables us to help maximise the potential of your project through undertaking site and pre-purchase appraisals, environmental and flood risk assessments, feasibility studies, due diligence and pre-application advice.
As we are a multi-disciplinary organisation, we are able to offer an integrated service that combines conceptual and detailed civil engineering design with our other core services, including geomatics (land surveying), highways engineering, transport planning, building surveying and structural engineering.
We specialise in providing expert pre-planning engineering advice. Using our experience from a wide range of projects across the UK, we work with you to guide and advise on how your development can achieve planning approval.
Whether you need to understand the transport implications of your development, the likelihood of flooding or how your development will be drained, our team has the knowledge and experience to develop the right solution for your development.
We are well-versed in working to tight deadlines and in challenging environments and combine technical expertise with industry best practice to find the optimum solution to achieve your project goals.
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies & pre-application advice
- Development masterplanning
- Site acquisition & due diligence
- Flood Risk Assessments & SuDS solutions
- Infrastructure design – underground services, drainage & external works
- Highway design, Section 38 & Section 278 Agreements
- Sewerage authority liaison, adoption agreements & requisitions
- Earthworks, ground modelling & cut/fill analysis
- Contract administration, site supervision / Resident Engineer
- Estate maintenance & facilities management